any dcc users out there?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

sschaer

911 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2011 :  11:56:04  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i never return defective decoders due to the high shipping costs. it's just a few bucks more for new ones...

cheapest source : www.sodigi.com

received 120 more decoders yesterday .... ;-)
Go to Top of Page

SD9043N
Passenger

165 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2011 :  17:52:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i use digitrax super chief with 2 throttles at the momentonly had one nscale decoder that was defective, i just took the ngine and the decoder back to the hobby hsop i bought it at and they tested it and then exchanged it for me which was good
Go to Top of Page

sschaer

911 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  14:42:44  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
might be true for your side of the pond....

i'm not aware of a nearby shop in switzerland which provides the same service. i order my decoders from the united states at some really low prices. returning a decoder means shipping costs twice. repair costs, especially for older decoder may be as high as a new one.
Go to Top of Page

SD9043N
Passenger

165 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2011 :  22:55:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it was most likely i cought the guy on a good day, i probly wont get the same deal again , delt with hobby wholesale in edmonton, there pretty good and carry a decent amount of train stuff in all scales

Whoever said you had to grow up never had a train set growing up
Go to Top of Page

CNCPVIA
Brakeman

Canada
272 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  21:40:03  Show Profile  Visit CNCPVIA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I COULD GET YOU EVEN BETTER PRICE WITH TCS DEOCDERS AS I AM A RETAILER OF THESE !!

Just tell me what you need and I will order them for you!
Go to Top of Page

sschaer

911 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  08:40:04  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i just need a few broken cn-gp to be replaced.
Go to Top of Page

CNCPVIA
Brakeman

Canada
272 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  17:00:26  Show Profile  Visit CNCPVIA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello Sandro!

No problem!
If you want to send them with the antennas and the redbarns kits, I will replace them with new ones.
How many broken decoders do you need to replace?

Let me know of all your needs in the future with TCS decoders as I will get you a better quote then what you showed me from other hobby store!
Go to Top of Page

sschaer

911 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2011 :  14:57:05  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
how many of the antennas do you want ?
i could sell 2 redbarn kits... as you can see from the sar website they used to be $80 each... this does not include a drive.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.09 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06