Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

canpac
Hobo

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2012 :  08:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All again,
I forgot to say that I model in H.O. and my railway is loosely based on Keith Yard about 9 miles west of Calgary, I said loosely, actually it is very lose as it is only about a quarter of the length of the real one. It is 29'x 12' in a purpose built building in the garden. However,I am happy with what I've got and it has given me many happy hours of modelling since I started it in 2004. It is DCC powered using Digitrax control I currently have 48 locos of which about half have sound, mainly QSI ant a few Soundtraxx Tsunami's. 47 of the locos are diesel and 1 steam, an H1b Hudson that will eventually become 2816 with sound. Getting the stock to run behind it might prove a little difficult to find but thats for the future.
As for me ,I am retired from the printing industry and previously a good number of years in the army. I am married with 4 children, 7 grandchildren and 1 great grandson. I've promised to turn him into a modeller one day.
That's enough for now
Regards Colin
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.08 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06