railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........03/22/2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2020 :  16:21:05  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello folks

another 2 weeks passed. but not too much done. intended to install the backdrop behind the setup yard. so i moved the whole yard away from the wall. at 2x20ft not an easy task. anyways, i managed to get it out of the way. marked the wall, added double sided tape. and unwrapped the backdrop. WTF !!! looks fantastic but it is way too short. after going thru the emails i found out i ordered the backdrop wrong. dammit.

ok, so quickly ordered another one. will probably be here in a week or so. we'll see.

since the yard was away from the wall i continued working on the yard itself. few trees, some grass, some ballasting. the via facility buildings will be installed tomorrow. in the meantime i added streetlights, people, and a roadwork scene on the yards access road.

beside that i managed to add graffiti to two of my freight cars. no pics yet. be patient. i first want to add all the weathering before i shop these two cars.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.16 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06