railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........07/05/2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2020 :  19:57:14  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello folks

been a bit on the lazy side recently. mainly because next step is wiring the city along the setup yard. but i don't like wiring. especially not if i have to crawl under the layout. oh well, started today. first all light sources will be wired to the light computer. ordered a few parts and the latest software version as well. once all components are installed i will be able to control 840 output channels. the software also supports several light effects such as flickering, fading in/out and many more. also power on/off times are setable per channel. this system will give me almost endless possibilities to control all the streetlights, lights in buildings and such. currently industrial buildings have one or more lights. buildings within the town have anywhere from 3 up to 24 lights installed. per building ! not for the whole town. the rather small town behind the setup yard will have a total of approx 70 lights inside the few buildings ! as soon as i find the time i will also install tiny led into the cars and trucks. check out this article http://www.cp-forum.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=473 to find out how much work it takes to install lights in a car.

stay tuned, there will be more coming next week. maybe. hopefully.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.16 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06