railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
  weekly work report..........08/23/2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2020 :  14:58:34  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
finally......

after years spending under the layout pulling wires, soldering, connecting, reconnecting, reconnecting, reconnecting, rewiring, replacing toasted led i managed to get most of it running ! there's one short somewhere inside the best western. smoked quite a few IC chips before i figured it out. well, one less led. still 16 inside the hotel only ! along with a few others it looks like a busy city at night time.

here's the spaghetti bowl of wires ...

this 1999 ford f150 obviously has an 6" inch lift kit installed.

oldie but goldie... this time a ford f100..

wonder what happened. seems like a kind of accident in front of that truck. people arguing and holding up traffic.

late arrival at the best western. according to the look of that ford explorer they spent quite some miles on gravel road.

a late night food truck. delivering or on his way home ? we'll never find out.

a lonely piggy packer at the container yard still lifting around containers. at least the empty trailer is ready.

a cop attracted by this street musician. guitar sound is quite ok but his singing sounds like a coyote beeing strangled

quick overview along the main street

birds eye view

besides all this tiny work i also spent a few hours with a short project around the house.

cutting, drilling wood, some screws, sweat, sweat and even more sweat.

Edited by - sschaer on 09/27/2020 13:19:22
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.09 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06