railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........11/08/2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2020 :  21:23:01  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
two more or less busy weeks since the last wwr. some work done in the garden along with thousand other honey-dos. but at least i was able to spend a few hours working on the layout.

the setup yard received a few more details. street light banners for example. after installing these the town finally received its name : Nelson . albeit cp rail runs thru nelson, my yard, facility and container area doesn't really match the area around nelson. so why ? quite simple : after searching for street light banners i finally found a couple very nice ones from nelson. that's it.

then i started woodworking again. a double track spur leads toward the workbench. it will be used to drive rolling stock to the rip-track (rip : repair in place). whatever needs some real maintenance will run down on these tracks.
speed-matching engines will be easy on the two tracks as well. just put to locos on and compare their speed. adjust using the according software. most likely these tracks will never see a train longer than a few cars. that's why i really don't care about 4-5%.

in the next weeks i will start building the remaining right-of-way. there's a small chance a first train will run all around the layout within 2020 ! stay tuned !

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.08 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06