railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........12/19/2021
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

911 Posts

Posted - 12/19/2021 :  17:14:21  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello folks....

tha last few weeks were very busy. lot's of work with little spare time for trains.

but i still managed to paint another "every child matters" cp rail engine. the first one has been sold.

decals for the hapag lloyd unit are on their way. hope they make it here before xmas.

then finally , after months of collecting dust, work continued on a few f40ph units. all will be painted in via rail colors. unfortunately the 3d-printed shells are of a low quality. even after a light coat of primer the details of the fans and air intakes are no longer visible. so i will drop these shells and rebuild the original kato ones. at least that was the plan. unfortunately the additional hep parts for the rear end are no longer available. maybe i have one or two left. somewhere. just need to find them.

in the meantime i've been running trains for hours. the four rapido fp9 units are quite nice. after a few hours of running in they perform smooth now. but they need to have the wheels cleaned every 1-2 hours. have to figure out how to fix that issue.

so stay tuned, as soon as some of the locos are finished i will post some pictures.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.06 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06