railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........02/20/2022
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

911 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2022 :  16:55:35  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello folks

way too much to do at work. had no energy left to work on my trains last week. bummer.

yesterday i spent some time in the garden cutting back the trees and bushes. damned. didn't remember it as such hard work. was quite done afterwards. getting old definitely has disadvantages !

last week i received some f40ph hep ends from shapeways. some cutting and sanding on some kato shells then i glued the parts into place. today the three engines received a coat of bc rail silver and , after some masking, a black nose and roof. will now let them dry for a day or two before i will apply the decals. two units will receive the 40years scheme while one receives the "love the way" scheme. or the other way round . not 100% sure yet.
i might renumber one of the units i painted years ago to free up a roadnumber . after that i will be able to do two 40 years and two "love the way" units. might be the way to go.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.08 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06