railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........03/13/2022
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2022 :  17:48:42  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello folks

last weeks were crazy. so much work at the office. was too tired to work on trains in the evenings.

at least i managed to install all lights in my friends camper. a few months ago he decided to build a camper from scratch. we spent countless hours working on it. first we installed air ride for leveling the car when loaded. then we installed electrical stuff, heater, air condition, beds, shower, solar panels, outside cameras and such. figuring out all the detail solutions was quite interesting. lots of discussions and browsing the web.

last week i sold two via rail f40ph. the two showing on www.custom-nscale.com . wanted to pack the up today so they can be shipped tomorrow. but ........

... could not find them anywhere !! seems like i already sold them some time ago. oh well. fortunately i had two more f40ph in stock. so i disassembled both, sandblasted the shell, applied a coat of light undergray and then via rail teal. now i need to mask both units before i can paint the black parts. hopefully i can do that tomorrow. installing dcc and applying decals will be done tuesday. shipping on wednesday. the two units will go to oregon.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.16 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06