railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........04/06/2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2014 :  15:48:49  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
for once no work on my custom paint projects. instead i worked around the yard office/tower and main station. i installed a few streetlights and wired all the lights inside the buildings.

then i noticed a few light bulbs hanging under the layout. unfortunately it seems they've fallen out of the mainstation. ok, pry the building of the base without braking too much. install led strips and rewire everything. make sure all the lights work and then reattach the bulding onto the basement. a final check. everything works fine. except....

...the via rail facility. unfortunately i forgot to wire this building as well. next time.

what have you done in the last days ?

CNCPVIA
Brakeman

Canada
272 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2014 :  18:31:37  Show Profile  Visit CNCPVIA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have been to Largo, Florida !

Vacations... but I was able to attend a local club hosting a train show.
They had both HO and N scale.

Got plenty of CN and CP cars for a great price, as they do not sell well that far South...

Unfortunately, my own trip was on the same weekend as one of our many local hobby shows.
We usualy get out around 5 times a year with our modular N scale layout.
Next one is in early May.
I will take pictures and show it to you, gang !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.09 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06