railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........01/22/2012
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

914 Posts

Posted - 01/21/2012 :  16:21:53  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
more time spent working on lighting and buildings.....

Edited by - sschaer on 07/30/2012 10:55:12

SD9043N
Passenger

165 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2012 :  02:25:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i really like the nighttime pictures, looks like the real thing, very nice work sandro

havent done much on my layout since i posted the pictures, works been pretty busy working some long days not alot of time for the hobby, weekends seemt o work out the best for my trains and me hope to have the rest of the track and soem wiring done this weekend, will post pics when i get it done on the new section

trains let us dream big ina small space
Go to Top of Page

SD90
Hobo

Canada
47 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2012 :  02:58:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome work Sandro! The night pictures look very realistic! I like the motorhome in the Canadian Tire parking lot!

We don't stop playing because we grow old,
We grow old beacuse we stop playing.
Go to Top of Page

sschaer

914 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2012 :  18:59:53  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks guys !

there's a lot of work involved in this lighting. also quite a bit of money. and wire. didn't count every inch but i assume there's about 200meters of wire ....

hey mike,
glad to see you post again. haven't heard from you for a long time. hope all is fine.
Go to Top of Page

cv_acr
Hobo

Canada
19 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  15:52:48  Show Profile  Visit cv_acr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Is there a heavy-duty elevator to get the bikes to the second floor of that bike shop? ;)

Nice lighting work, neat looking little town. The Canadian Tire looks neat, although it looks like the interior could use a coat of paint to increase its opacity - the light is shining right through the wall.

I did a little work this week adding U-1 wheel inspection dots and COTS panels to a dozen newsprint boxcars.

Chris van der Heide
http://canadianfreightcargallery.ca
Go to Top of Page

sschaer

914 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2012 :  21:54:53  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you're right. there's light leaking thru. guess i have to repaint the interior again.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.2 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06