railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........10/26/2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2014 :  10:06:28  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this time my wwr will cover the last two weeks because i was too lazy to login and write my usualy report last sunday.

so here we go.

sat 18.10 i spend almost the whole day working on markus' layout. as usual i brought up some <insert word here> ideas. moving furniture around, cutting access holes, rerouting part of the track. lucky for me it seems markus likes my suggestions and rework of HIS layout . at least there's now more storage room with less furniture available. also one of the inclines has been rerouted making it easier for trains to go up the 2%. on the other end of the layout there's now an easy to use access for the mainlines which will be behind a mountain in that location. cleaning track and cleanig up train wrecks should be easy now. we'll see. maybe he posts some pics in one of the wwr's.

yesterday we spent a day at my cp shops (*). i applied decals to a repainted cp rail gp40, sandblasted a sd35 which will become a nw unit. of course i also took care of the 13lbs of beef jerky in the dryier and an additional 13lbs soaking up spices.
other than that we spent some time discussion future projects. we both are considering a few sd45 highnoses along many other things we might be doing.

(*) since my main railroad is the canadian pacific i usually name my workshop and layout room "the cp shops". while his appartement is called "cn shops" as cn and bc rail are his main railroads.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.16 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06