railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........02/24/2019
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

914 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2019 :  13:55:55  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello audience

as expected work continued on my layout. again some landscaping along the long and almost straight incline towards the winter scene. received some chooch walls and already installed lots of them. thought another 30 pieces would do the job. but unfortunately one of the ebay sellers just sent 15 instead of 25 so i will run out of walls again pretty soon. of course i also ran out of paint for the rock walls. oh well. guess this is one of the most common problems with model railroading : running out of stuff. not enough paint, not enough couplers, not enough decoders. always the same.

some of you might remember the scene on my first n-scale layout where a bear eat a wandering lady. of course my third n-scale layout will also feature some stuff that'll make you smile. due to the size there will be many such things. but first of all will be santa claus home. a nice log home with light and smoke. in front of the house two snowmen. a few deers and of course santa claus arriving in his sled. for the moment your imagination will have to deliver the pics until the scene is done. then i will post a few.
there will be a push button in front of the fascia so visitors can turn on the lights and smoke which will then run for a few minutes. smart, isn't it ?
oh, and there will be a lighted x-mas tree as well. just a few fibre optic strands in a tree, powered by a single led.

stay curious and tuned !
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.09 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06