railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........09/18/2022
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

911 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2022 :  17:17:26  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lot has happened since the last work report. spent countless hours in my garden, had my parents visiting, been to greece for a week and tons of other things.

last few days i finally had some time to work on the layout. although the backdrop has been installed some time ago, i had no time to really work on the scenery. so first i installed styrofoam, cut to shape, then covered with my usual mixture of sawdust/water/white glue. then applied static grass while the underground was still very wet. some ballasting, a few details along the tracks (new ties, bushes). then planting trees started. for some reasons i though i still have boxes full of ready to plant trees. well.... there are less than 200 available for immediate use. anyways, here's a quick video of the scenery i've been working on. you will be forwarded to youtube.

https://youtu.be/sYYTwoMi_uY

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.14 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06