railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........04/08/2024
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2024 :  18:52:49  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello folks

work continued with landscaping. more putty and static grass added along the summit sidings. now i have to interrupt work because i am waiting for the backdrop. artwork is not ready yet. hopefully i receive a first draft quite soon. usually it takes a few versions before i'm happy with the graphics. this will delay some of the landscaping and building of the future town of banff by some time. hopefully it's less than 3 months. we'll see.

in the meantime i started planting some trees along the main yard. unfortunately i did not yet receive the trees i ordered so i'm blocked here as well.

instead i programmed a few via rail f40ph. they still had factory setting and therefore did not speed match with ofet f40ph already in use (both kato and rapido).

what will be next ? as soon as the approx 900 trees are here i will add most of them to the layout. then i finally have to work on the north end of the yard. so far i'm not yet able to fully use the yard.
then adding fascia controllers for the turnouts will be another time consuming task. oh, and there are 12 more sd40-2f that need to be built. along with a few sd70acu.

that's all folks ! at least for this week.
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.14 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06