railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........10/05/2014
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2014 :  12:27:50  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we're approaching middle of fall quite fast. shorter days and longer evenings. this means more time for model railroading.

due to some holidays i didn't have too much time to work on different projects. i still managed to finally finish two of the via units in the shops.

both #6428 and #6436 received their decals , some decent weathering before a final coat of flat finish was applied. polishing the wheels will help to improve electrical contact and traction. #6428 received a new digitrax decoder. this was the unit i stepped on and it will not be sold. not sure yet about #6436. it might show up on ebay together with a sister unit and a 11-car 'the canadian' pretty soon.

poor 6400 still waits for completion. applying decals for the pepsi scheme is a bit tricky. alignment of the different decals must fit the very first time. no chance for adjustments later on.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.16 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06