railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........04/13/2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

914 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2020 :  09:24:54  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
been quite a while since the last work report. lot has happened in the meantime. worst of all, the world has been shaken up by corona. most shops closed, delivery of online ordered stuff takes forever. difficult times. however, i still have a job and can work from home. quite used to it anyways.

on the positive side spring has arrived in all its glory. and work. i got 4.8m3/170cuft of fresh soil which had to be carried up to the house and spread where needed . after that about the same amount of shredded wood was used to cover the soil. what for ? well, this prevents growth of unwanted plants and keeps the soil wet longer. looks nice as well.

then i finally installed a new watering system to keep all the planted vegetables and salads wet. they now get water twice a day.

yesterday i fixed the track of my g-scale trains. due to cold/heat some of the rail joiners became loose leaving gaps in the rails. i now installed a piece of variable length track. shrinking/extending of the rail should now be compensated. we'll see.

no work done on my n-scale layout. still waiting for the backdrop along the setup yard.

so.... i hope life becomes normal pretty soon. take care and stay healthy y'all out there.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.08 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06