railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........06/21/2020
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2020 :  15:18:43  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
work continued on the town close to the setup yard. adding floors, windows, curtains and lights to the buildings took more time than expected. anyways, most are in place now. only 3 more building and the "best western" need to be done.
in the meantime i added trees, bushes, grass, cars, lots of people, some other details and a few birds. birds ?? yes ! they're roughly 1.5mm large. quite tricky to remove them from the base and glue to roof lines. pics will follow maybe next week.

all the weathered roofs just looked too boring. so i added a sundeck to one of the buildings. according to the people sunbathing it must be some kind of private club.

seems like there are not enough chairs available so this couple has to share one ...

an overview of the main street

birds eye view of the main street. quite a busy little town.

"the canadian" comes to town as well. since there was no town planned there is no railway station. have to figure out if i could add a flag stop somewhere.

"kootenay park" from the rear end. seems like via added a few dome cars to make traveling more attractive during this corona time

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.14 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06