railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........03/03/2024
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2024 :  16:32:20  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello all

work continued on different parts of the layout.

banff hill received more putty and static grass. i also mounted more styrofoam. there's an area where i can't continue with landscaping because the backdrop is missing. not sure when i will be able to print it.
i also continued ballasting the track towards the summit.

this 4 track wide curve is part of the summit sidings which follows more to the left.

following the upper track to the right will lead around banff hills and returns on the lower track going left towards banff.

here's the future area of banff hills. this will be a rural area featuring a couple of homes.

i installed the missing scenery base along summit sidings by adding more styrofoam.

today i covered the styrofoam with the usual putty and applied static grass immediately while the putty is still soaking wet. once dry i will add bushes and trees. as soon as i receive more trees. there's still some track here requiring ballasting. will do that later next week.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.06 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06