railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........02/25/2024
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2024 :  18:54:25  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
g'day mates

been too lazy last week to write another work report. sorry 'bout that. so...what happened the last two weeks ? some of my rolling stock needed some repairs, got new couplers, new wheels and similar tasks. i also took another look at the prairie shadows hoppers. i was able to make them rolling a bit better. now they're almost perfect.

then i ballasted miles of track. at least it felt like miles. altogether it was more like 100-150ft. now there are probably less than 100ft to do

work also started along the track from banff to the summit. i started building tunnels, hills. some of styrofoam has already been covered with sawdust/water/white glue putty and also received static grass.

south end of the summit sidings. for some strange reasons the camera of my phone no longer takes sharp images. but you should get an impression of the area.

entering the large return loop around the future rural area of banff. there will be residential homes in this part of the layout.

a nice overview of the area.

what's next ? i plan to ballast the remaining part of the maintracks and their sidings on the south end of the summit subdivision. then i intend to finish the landscaping along these tracks. unfortunately i am still missing tons of trees.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.16 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06