railroad, model railroad, electronics
 weekly work reports
 weekly work report..........05/14/2023
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sschaer

913 Posts

Posted - 05/14/2023 :  19:47:46  Show Profile  Visit sschaer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello out there...

work continued on my layout since the last work report. i spent countless hours crawling under the layout to do some wiring. as of now all existing trackwork is now wired and powered
mainlines 2 and 3 are fully functional. all turnouts are dcc controled with powered frogs.
mainline 1 is completely wired. turnouts in place but not yet usable. i need to position and adjust the servos, install dcc decoders and frog juicers. it will take a while before the 3rd mainline is finally ready for revenue.

today i finished wiring the engine facility. all turnouts are working and their frogs are powered. a few test run showed that parts of the track are really dirty. guess i have to run the cleaning train for a while.

here's the wiring aka mess that is used to control a few turnouts...guess i need to make it look a bit nicer though

this is the main power distribution panel of my layout. all dcc boosters, track sections, turnout groups are connected here. i know my dad will roll his eyes if he sees this.... maybe one day i will make it look professional. straigh wires, 90deg turns, bundled in groups. oh well...

engine facility is in use now ! once mainline 1 is operational i will start working on the facility building.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
cp-forum.net © 2010- cp-forum.net Go To Top Of Page
used electrons created this page in 0.08 secs. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.06